History of VEGUM company

- VEGUM is situated in Dolné Vestenice - village, which occurs on south sidehills of Strážovské vrchy, in a valley of Nitrica river.

- The beginning of rubber production is dated since half of year 1952. Since 1st of January 1969 the company has been integrated within federal establishment as independent national enterprise in trust of technological- commercial enterprise Slovchémia, with its headquarters in Bratislava. Along with intensive expansion within years 1984 – 1990 the company encounters several organization changes, which was given by exercising of particular state policy. 

- till 1st of July 1989 - Gumárne SNP, national enterprise
- till 1st of April 1990 Gumárne SNP, concern
- till 1st of January 1991 Gumárne SNP, state enterprise
- since 28th of January 1991 - VEGUM, joint-stock company

admin